Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hard Times....

As most of you probably know, we have had a very hard past few days...Friday afternoon, Aarons dad was killed in a head on car accident. He has not taken it very well (as can be expected). Saturday he started passing out, having seizure like episodes, and zoning out to where he couldnt stop what he was doing (which caused him to run into the wall, etc) Needless to say, I was VERY worried and basically did not sleep a wink friday saturday sunday monday or tuesday nights. Spent the nights trying to talk to him, checking on him to make sure he was still breathing, and crying with him. I dont think anyone can understand the pain you go through seeing the one you love hurting so bad. I took him to the doctor on Monday morning and the doctor said he thought he was having a conversion reaction causing the seizure like activity, so they did blood work to make sure it wasnt seizures and it came back normal. They decided to do a EKG to make sure everything was ok with his heart. During the EKG his heart rate dropped very low which concerned the doctor because in his condition his heart rate should of been 100 or above and it was 50. The doctor thought he could have a heart block which is an electrical issue with his heart and wanted a monitor put on for 24 hours to check. He said that right now money could not be an issue because we HAD to get the test done because it could be extremely serious if it was not taken care of. I had a lot of people telling me NOT to get the test because it was probably just stress but I will not take that risk with his life. He is much more important to me than $1500!!!
The funeral was a very hard day but I think it helped in a way. Aaron has done a lot better since then. Its going to be very hard these next several months, but we will make it through. I know a lot of people have prayed for Aaron and I and we appreciate it SO MUCH! Aaron told me the moment he found out about his dad the first thing he said was Jesus Im going to need your help. It means so much to me to have such a strong husband. I am SO thankful! I know we all have our faults hehe but everyone does. Keep us in your prayers expecially for the wedding coming up. because it is going to be very difficult without Rick.

No comments:

Post a Comment